Les Arcs, a car-free resort
While you’re on your winter sports holiday, you can forget about your car! The various villages in the resort of les Arcs will bring you safety and well-being. With no vehicles on the road and no roads to cross, you’ll be a free spirit – skis on your feet in winter and hiking boots in summer – when you roam with your family and friends!
Both Summer and Winter, shuttle buses let you access to all Les Arcs villages and "La Vallée des Glaciers".
SUMMER from 2017, 8 July to 27 September
- Free inter-resort shuttle buses between Arc 1600, vers Arc 1800 et Arc 1950/Arc 2000.
- Paying shuttle bus service between Bourg Saint Maurice and "Les Chapieux"
- Paying shuttle bus service between "Les Chapieux" and "La Ville des Glaciers"
During the winter season you can use the funicular and the free shuttle buses to get around, allowing you to leave your car in the valley at the car park near to the Bourg Saint Maurice bus and train station, and use public transport to get to your resort.
- Shuttle SNCF <> Funicular
- Free inter-resort shuttle buses:
There are 2 different free shuttle bus routes between the different resorts which run from 7.30am to 9pm (Saturdays). The buses provide a link between Arc 1600, Arc 1800, Arc 1950 and Arc 2000.
- Cabriolet gondola:
The Cabriolet gondola provides a free connection between Arc 1950 and Arc 2000.
- Free shuttle bus for Séez and Landry