Le Grand Nettoyage
23 Juin 2018
Summer is coming snow is melting, flowers are blossoming, and the first things you see are plastic bags, cigarette butts, tickets, and even axes !!
That's why Les Arcs is organising a Cleaning Day On June 23 at Arc 1800. This events will aim to raise participants' motivation and awareness about looking after our beautifull mountain.
You would like to participate, here is what you need to know:
- 8am : welcome coffee and cleaning instructions at Belambra Hotel Club Arc 1800
- 9am : funny and participative ecological show for kids
- 9am : Plogging for the most sportiv
- 9am : beggining of the cleaning
- Noon : The weigh of waste followed by a free lunch at Belambra Hotel Club.
- Free Barbecue
We will give you the equipment such as bags, gloves and some water.
Don't forget your trainers or boots, fleece, hat and cap and of course suncream.
In case of rain, we might postpone the event to Saturday, June 30th.
If you have any idea, feel free to share them to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who said plogging ?
It is a Scandinavian workout trend that involves picking up trash while jogging. In Swedish, “plocka upp” means to pick up, so you combine that with “jogging” and you get “plogging.” Simple enough.