Tour de france in Bourg Saint Maurice - Les Arcs
18 and 19 July 2018
On Wednesday 18 July 2018, Bourg Saint Maurice -Les Arcs will be buzzing as the 11th stage of the Tour de France omes to town.
On Thursday 19 July 2018, the town will host the start of the 12th stage of the Tour de France !
Following the official announcement of the route of the 2018 event by Tour director Christian Prudhomme on Tuesday 17 October, Bourg Saint Maurice-les Arcs is to host the grande boucle (big circuit) for the 4th time in its history.
AROUND THE TOUR IN BOURG SAINT MAURICE
Wednesday 18 July:
- 10.00 am -12.00 noon / 2.30 -7.30 pm: Merry-go-round (Place Marcel Gaimard)
- 3.00 – 7.00 pm: Local produce and craft market (Rue Desserteaux)
- 6.00 – 7.30 pm: Concert "PariSwing Quintet" (Place Marcel Gaimard)
- 9.00 – 10.30 pm: Concert "PariSwing Orchestra" (Place Marcel Gaimard)
Thursday 19 July:
Entertainment all morning at the departure village around the podium bus, giant screen (opposite the Beaufort Co-operative Dairy)
- 10.00 am -12.00 noon / 2.30 -7.30: Merry-go-round (Place Marcel Gaimard)
- 4.00 – 5.30 pm: Exploring Bourg Saint Maurice by pedal power
Free entry (mandatory) in the Tourist Office (+33 (0)4 79 07 12 57).
Lots of prizes to be won!