More information coming soon
Back to the images on the very first ski-bike relay in France!
22 April 2017
From ski tips to two wheels, it’s no more than a baton change...
All Mountains Events is organising the very first ski-bike relay in France in a 100% adrenalin downhill run from les Arcs to Bourg Saint Maurice.
And what better way than a change from skis to a bike to mark the change from winter to spring? With its enormous ski area and its varied summer mountain bike area behind it, les Arcs just had to combine the resort’s two star activities.
So, all that remains for you to do now is to choose your camp – ski poles or handlebars – and find a partner!
How does it work?
- Race open to all categories of teams: men/ women/ mixed
- Race open to 150 teams of 2
- Group start, in line, after the pistes close at around 5.00 p.m.
- Marked course flanked by pisteurs
- 1600m of gross descent
- Reconnaissance of the mountain bike and ski courses and training possible ahead of the race
- Bike test village in the funicular car park in Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- Funicular free all day on the day after the event, Sunday 23 April
Start on skis
At the top of the Arpette and Bois de l’Ours chairlifts, Col des Frettes - 2413m
Via the Snowpark
Changeover to bikes
In Arc 1600
Following the course of the famous « La 8 » mountain bike course joining it from Courbaton
Finish on bikes
In Bourg Saint Maurice
Prize-giving will be over a cold buffet in the funicular car park in Bourg Saint Maurice.
How to take part
Inscriptions : Entries: 60€ per team (30€/ person)
On-line entry forms on the web site: