Come and take part in the 3rd running of les Arcs’ white trail race: The Star Trail!
Would you like to take the opportunity of your winter sports holiday to go running in fresh snow?
The les Arcs Star Trail is made for you! Challenge yourself on a course of nearly 11km and with 710m of positive height differential by taking part in this running race on a groomed piste between Arc 1800 and Arc 1950.
To add an exclusive touch to this “made-in-Les-Arcs” race, it will be run at night, through magical scenery in the light of the runners’ head-torches.
Open to everybody in the « hopeful » category and above, the race will start in the Place Miravidi in Arc 1800 at 6.00 pm.
Prize-giving will be at 8.30 pm in Arc 1950.
Prize Money :
- Licence or medical certificate specifying the entrant's fitness to enter a Competition race is mandatory.
- Heard-torch and mobile'phone mandatory
- The use pf chains and snow springs poles is permitted.
- Buses laid on to return to Arc 1800
To enter, nothing could be simpler!
All you have to do is print and complete the entry form below and return it the day before the event (before midday), to the Service Evènements de Bourg Saint Maurice - Les Arcs or by e-mail email@example.com
> Inscription <
Come and take part in the white trail race in les Arcs: the Star Trail!
If you fancy taking advantage of your winter sports holidays to run through fresh snow, The les Arcs Star is made for you!
Over a course of nearly 11km and with 710m of positive height difference, challenge yourself by running in the first foot race on a groomed piste between Arc 1800 and Arc 1950.
Open to everyone from the «hopeful » category upwards, the race will start in Place Miravidi in Arc 1800 at 6.00 p.m.
Prize giving will take place at 8.30 p.m. in Arc 1950. You could say that it’s all the more difficult with the race being in the snow
- Licence or medical certificate confirming aptitude for a competitive foot race compulsory
- Head torch, survival blanket and mobile telephone compulsory
- Use of snow chains or springs and poles allowed
- Bus service back to Arc 1800 laid on
To register, it's easy!
Simply print & fill out the registration form available below & send it on the eve of the event (before noon) to the Event Service of Bourg Saint Maurice - Les Arcs or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org