Friday 10 July updated on 07-10-2020 at 8:06
Mostly sunny, but thunderstorm with threat of hail weather is expected in the afternoon and early in the night. Variable winds, light at...
Sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss anything in les Arcs !
• 425 km of pistes for accessible and varied runs for all abilities.
• Pistes amongst glaciers and forests, from an altitude of 3226 m down to 1200 m.
• 2 Summits of more than 3000 m for panoramic views and high altitude skiing.
• 262 Pistes spread over a host of locations for varied skiing experiences.
• The Vanoise Express cable car linking les Arcs /Peisey-Vallandry with La Plagne in 4 minutes.
• The Aiguille Rouge: the 3226 m peak and its 7 km piste all the way down to the village of Villaroger at 1200 m.
• 60 free Wi-Fi Hot spots installed over the whole ski area.
• 360° Panoramic views with an outstanding view of Mont Blanc.
• 70% of the ski area is above 2 000m to ensure an optimal snow-coverage throughout the whole season. An extended, high-performance artificial snow system ensures skiing back to all the resorts in les Arcs and Peisey-Vallandry from the first to the last day of opening.
• In 2018, the continuing extension of the artificial snow system guarantees quality snow coverage from the beginning to the end of the season with improvements to the upper part of the Belvédère piste at the top of the Mont Blanc chairlift in Arc 1600, as well as 43 new snow cannons along the Arpette piste in Arc 1600 and on the Lys piste in Villaroger.Download the piste map
The Les Arcs piste map is also given away free in the ski lift ticket offices as well as in various other well-frequented locations in the resort (Tourist Office, ski lift stations...), don’t be without it!