LES ARCS, GUARANTEED SNOW
FROM THE OPENING OF THE RESORT!
And for several reasons:
1/Les Arcs is a high-altitude resort: 70% of the Paradiski area is situated above 2,000 metres and its highest point, the Aiguille Rouge, is at an altitude of 3,226 metres. Accordingly, natural snow coverage guarantees exceptional snow conditions from the opening date in December until the end of the season in April.
2/The ski area is also equipped with the very latest in high-performance artificial snow systems which enables us to guarantee quality snow coverage and to ensure links to the various parts of the resort. Snow is produced in autumn using water from the melting snow in spring, which is held in Europe’s biggest reservoir.
…if that is not the case, we will give you the option of changing your lift pass to another week (only during the current season and excluding school holidays).
• Holiday must be for a minimum period (7 nights)
• Valid for the purchase of a lift pass of 6 or more days and only for internet purchases
• The lack of snow is established when 2/3 of the lifts are closed for at least two consecutive days.
• An excess of snow is established when it is impossible to reach the resort by road, rail or air or when the inter-resort link is closed.
• Refunds will only be pro rata to the unused days
• Only those pistes closed due to lack of snow will be taken into account. Closures due to bad weather, for technical breakdowns or for safety reasons (the triggering of avalanches, crevasses in glaciers etc.) cannot be invoked to implement the guarantee.
How to benefit:
All you need to do is return your lift pass and the corresponding proof of purchase and ask us to carry it forward to the week of your choice (excluding school holidays and only during the current season).