Let's get together from 15 June


Wednesday 29 May updated on 05-29-2024 at 8:06

Book your stay Buy yourMountain bike pass Discover30 summer activities

Taxation: what you need to know

Depending on your activity, we recommend that you contact a professional tax advisor (chartered accountant, tax consultant, tax agent, etc.) to examine and verify your personal situation and validate the information below.


As the tax rules vary according to the amount of turnover (i.e. the amount of rent received), here is a summary of the tax rules that apply to most property owners.

FOCUS: tourist tax

The tourist tax has been introduced to encourage the development of tourism. It allows for greater promotion through activities, communication, promotional actions, events and the quality of the welcome, the common aim of which is to attract tourists to our resort. The more the tourist tax revenue increases, in line with the rise in tourist numbers, the more the Tourist Office will be able to expand its activities.

To make things easier for you:

Contact: Marie ARBONA        
Tel.: 04 79 07 45 86          
E-mail : Contacter taxedesejour@lesarcs.com

→ Download the brochure presenting the tourist tax


!  REMINDER: If your property is classified, you are exempt from CFE tax and benefit from a 71% allowance on your turnover (rental income). Non-professional furnished-rental property owners must complete all the necessary formalities (declaration, payment, etc.) online via their professional tax account at impots.gouv.fr.

+  More info on the official website:  http://vosdroits.service-public.fr/particuliers/F1991.xhtml